Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

THE ART OF PIXLR-O-MATIC

So this is probably not my first time blogging but its my first time blogging about my pictures and how i love photography though am nat the best but i know by more learning and having the passion in photography in some time soon i will be good at it.
i recently bought a camera ...canon EOS 550D...am making use of it. lol So all my blog is about its Photography ....i hope you get to like some of my pictures though i am a beginner but i know in no time i will be a great :)
Some of my pictures that i edited and some that i took :) ENJOY
ME,DEBRA AND LUBNA
PHOTOGRAPHER:FAISAL 

                                                    MODEL:NISREEN NASSOR
                                             EDITING&PHOTOGRAPHY:xhersher creation
                                             EDITED by:XHERSHER CREATION
                                               EDITED by: XHERSHER CREATION
                                               EDITED by :XHERSHER CREATION
                                                   EDITED by :XHERSHER CREATION
                                                   EDITED by :XHERSHER CREATION
                                             MODEL: RUKHSAR KHANJI
                               EDITED & PHOTOGRAPHER :XHERSHER CREATION
                                                   MODEL: RUKHSAR KHANJI
                               EDITED & PHOTOGRAPHER :XHERSHER CREATION
                                                       EDITED: XHERSHER CREATION

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT....i will soon upload the first pictures i took with my camera... stay tuned and thanks for visiting my blog....it means a lot XOXO..
                     Jacqueline Terry..

2 comments: